- Fully mobile brushed stainless steel cabinet integral sink, spray/ viewing chamber and flow check fixture with an ergonomically angled control panel containing all necessary instrumentation and controls to operate the facility. It has double doors both front and rear to allow easy access for routine maintenance and calibration.
- The fuel nozzle under test can be viewed through a clear perspex spray chamber. The spray chamber consists of an access door and specific test tooling which is located on top of the main spray test chamber support plate.
- The perspex spray chamber contains a target plate with a lip at its edge to maintain a thin meniscus of fluid at the surface. This instantly displays symmetry of the spray pattern avoiding complicated nozzle turning mechanisms. The spray angle is measured on a retractable protractor plate mounted below the nozzle capable of measuring spray angles between 60º to 120°.
- An optional fluid temperature control unit can be connected to the test facility cabinet to maintain the temperature of the fluid within the tank to required limits. It consists of a brushed stainless steel mobile cabinet containing accumulator tank, pump unit, evaporator, compressor, condenser, immersion heater, fans and electrical controls. An electronic temperature controller/display is mounted on top of the unit and water level indicator mounted at the LHS of the unit.
- Each facility is Pre commissioned prior to delivery on a “TURNKEY” basis.
- End to end calibrations, over 20 points prior to commissioning and cross correlation, using our NAMAS traceable instrument calibration equipment.
- A safe and efficient test environment.
- The facility can also be modified and adapted to accept and test different fuel nozzles.
Aerotest’s main aim is to provide all our customers with the very best state of the art products and services available and is dedicated to expanding its product range for any existing or new customers.
If you have a particular requirement please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss matters further.