Aero Engine Component Test Facilities
Aerotest Limited have designed, developed and supplied range of Multi-Purpose Universal Fuel AccessoryTest Facilities. Each facility is Pre commissioned prior to delivery on a “TURNKEY” basis, for the repair and overhaul of aerospace related accessory components. Our multi component test facilities are designed for a wide range of flows, pressures and drive speeds. An optional high speed real time data acquisition system for production versatility and improved quality of test recording is available depending upon the facility design and customer requirements. A Turnkey Multi-purpose Universal, Pre-commissioned Fuel Accessory Test Facility includes the following:
- Ergonomically designed brushed stainless steel panels for durability, eliminating FOD risks associated with painted surfaces.
- Self-sealing, stainless steel panel couplings for fast adaptability and cleanliness.
- A multi-adaptable component drive head, with variable speeds up to 15,000 RPM, thus providing true long term flexibility.
- Digital controls for the DC Thyristor drive speed, for enhanced productivity and test quality.
- Aerotest’s optional, well proven high speed data acquisition systems and PC-Based component test software.
- Integral mains power distribution panel, with low voltage 24 Volt D.C contactor control for personnel safety.
- Cabinet lighting both front and rear for test component adjustment and plant maintenance.
- Optional integral slave oil system for FCU Spline lubrication configurations.
- End to end calibrations, over 20 points prior to commissioning and cross correlation, using our NAMAS traceable instrument calibration equipment.
- The pre-proven test systems are available with and without fuel burner patternisation cabinets, preformed base frames and altitude temperature simulation.
- Electricity, fuel/ calibrating fluid and cooling water connections are all that is required by the customer, following installation, to achieve instant production capability.
- A safe and efficient test environment.
Aerotest’s main aim is to provide all our customers with the very best state of the art products and services available and is dedicated to expanding its product range for any existing or new customers. If you have a particular requirement please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss matters further.