Aero Engine Test Facilities
Turbo Jet / Turbo Fan Test Facilities
Aerotest Limited have designed, developed and supplied Turnkey Multi-Purpose Engine Test Facilities for repair and overhaul testing of uninstalled Turbojet and Turbofan engines combined with aircraft run-up and workshop facilities.
All Aerotest facilities have been fully correlated and approved by the OEM’s enabling the end user to fully performance test engines with the confidence of reliable confirmed data.
The Aerotest Turnkey multi-purpose Engine test Facility project takes only 18 months on average to complete in any environmentally location, thus, providing major logistical and fleet operating cost benefits.
Aerotest also provide adaptations and upgrades for existing test cells to enable the end user the flexibility and capability to manage new and/or different engine types.
A Turnkey Multi-purpose Engine Test Facility provides the following advantages:
- World-class Acoustic design and noise reduction performance
- Multi-engine capability for flexible testing solutions.
- A safe and efficient test environment.
- The Aerotest “state of the art” Engine Test Facility has a proven capacity to test over 500 engines per annum.
- Proves the performance of the overhauled Turbojet and Turbofan engines.
- Turbojet and Turbofan engines installed and fully tested during a ONE TIME installation.
- “State of the Art” data acquisition system and full performance analysis software, including on-line, real time, test and digital fault diagnosis via high-speed computers and optional auto-cueing software.
- A faster, more accurate way of repeatable and recording test data.
- Proven application software approved by the CAA, FAA, UK MoD and many foreign military quality control authorities.
- Increases aircraft availability.
Aerotest’s main aim is to provide all our customers with the very best state of the art products and services available and is dedicated to expanding its product range for any existing or new customers.
If you have a particular requirement please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss matters further.